Kids absolutely love summer camp at Harris Holt Martial Arts
Our specialty is providing a fun week for your children by allowing them to see how they can develop individually in the martial arts.
Campers will receive a martial arts education in a kid-friendly environment combining fun, fitness, character education and leadership development. All camps are specifically designed for 6-13 year olds. Although Harris Holt provides multiple themed camps, and they all have some aspects in common such as a chance to bring in your water gun and play in the slip-n-slide, and who could forget a chance to purchase a treat from the ice cream truck! Simply put, Harris Holt Martial Arts Summer Camps are filled with fun, learning, and opportunities to grow.
Each Camp will include 2 karate lessons per week and snack time!
CALL TODAY! (931) 542-1151, or Download Our 2017 Summer Camp Registration Form.
What to Bring
- A lunch with a drink
- Uniform and Belt (FREE UNIFORM AND BELT TO NEW STUDENTS)
- Extra set of clothes for water play/towel/sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Wear something comfortable each day
- Please label all items brought to camp with your child’s full name
- Pay for 1-4 camps $160 each camp
- Pay for 5-9 camps $140 each camp
- Pay the day of the camp $185
- Drop off is as early as 7:30am and pick up is as late as 6:00pm. Themed activities will go from 9am-4pm.